My motto on The Book Show is: Life is short, but it can be ever so wide.
Join me and my book buddies for a call-in show recommending terrific books to read in all categories. If you're in a book club, please tell us what you've read and enjoyed.
And, hey, kids, we'd love to hear from you about books you love.
Mystery, classics, science, history, politics, humor, cookbooks, memoirs, biographies, thrillers, science fiction, fantasy, instruction, graphic novels, health, happiness, wisdom—you'll hear it all on our book show.
- The Light of the World, Elizabeth Alexander
- Shrinks: The Untold Story of Psychiatry, Jeffrey Lieberman
- Tiny Beautiful Things: Advice on Love & Life from Dear Sugar, Cheryl Strayed
- A Little Life, Hanya Yanagihara
- Homemade Beauty, Annie Strole
- What Comes Next and How To Like It, Abigail Thomas
- Stag's Leap, Sharon Olds
- Station Eleven, Emily St. John Mandel
- My Brilliant Friend, Elena Ferrante
- Washing the Dust from Our Hearts, Pari and Lori J. O. Noack
- The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work, John Gottman
- Dead Wake: The Last Crossing of the Lusitania, Erik Larson
- Roxanne Coady – president and CEO of RJ Julia Bookseller
- Lee Jacobus – author of Hawaiian Tales
- Mark C. Taylor – author of Speed Limits
- Pat Towers – founding editor of Vanity Fair magazine
- “Gne Gne,” Montefiori Cocktail
- “Take Me to the River,” Talking Heads
- “Are You Gonna Go My Way?” Lenny Kravitz
- “Speed,” Billy Idol