Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Hartford Student, Born in a Nepali Refugee Camp, Prepares for College
- "Peter Pan": a Critique of Pure Snark
- Waterbury Hospital CEO Calls on Gov. Malloy to Help Salvage Tenet Deal
- Hartford Mayoral Possibilities Start to Emerge
- Biological Explanations for Mental Health Symptoms Make Clinicians Less Empathetic
Mon April 29, 2013
Avery Point Exhibit Combines Nature and Art
Sculptor and Ecological designer Ana Flores has been incorporating nature and art for years. The Rhode Island-based artist has a big presence right now at UConn's Avery Point. Besides an exhibit of her art at the Alexy von Schlippe Gallery, earlier this month, Flores installed her latest Poetry of the Wild Poetry Walk.
Flores talks to WNPR's Ray Hardman about the new exhibit. The walk runs through August 30.