Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Room Escape: A New Genre of Entertainment Comes to New Haven
- Gov. Malloy Declares State of Emergency, Statewide Travel Ban
- Rising, Young Saxophonist Alexa Tarantino Headlines at Baby Grand Jazz Series
- In Hartford, Griebel Considers City Council Run
- For Tesla, a Fight in Connecticut to Open Stores and Sell Cars
Where We Live
Fri August 22, 2014
America: The "No-Vacation Nation"?
Research shows that using your vacation time can have some major benefits. For one, it’s better for productivity, and -- as one study shows -- it can even be better for your health. But are Americans taking enough time off, or are we really a "no-vacation nation"?
This hour, a look at America’s struggle with ‘vacation-deficit disorder’.
- Joe Robinson - Stress management, productivity trainer, and speaker at Optimal Performance Strategies
- John de Graaf - Executive Director of Take Back Your Time
- Terry Hartig - Professor of Environmental Psychology at Uppsala University
- Taylor Cole, APR - Director of PR and social media for Hotels.com