Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Hartford Student, Born in a Nepali Refugee Camp, Prepares for College
- "Peter Pan": a Critique of Pure Snark
- Waterbury Hospital CEO Calls on Gov. Malloy to Help Salvage Tenet Deal
- Hartford Mayoral Possibilities Start to Emerge
- Biological Explanations for Mental Health Symptoms Make Clinicians Less Empathetic
The Faith Middleton Show
Wed May 4, 2011
The Aftermath of the Bin Laden Aftermath
Today, a special edition of the show: A post mortem on the bin Laden post mortem, a look at the minds and mindsets behind the story.
We start with a discussion on the mass psychology behind reactions to bin Laden's death—your reactions, our reactions… everyone's reactions.
Then we'll talk to the first chief of the CIA's bin Laden task force about the mind of the man—Osama bin Laden, himself.
And finally, NPR's media correspondent David Folkenflik joins us to discuss the media's mindset during and following a story like this one.
Join the conversation on Twitter or Facebook.