2016 Election Investigation
Updated at 8:15 p.m. ET A federal grand jury has indicted 13 Russians and three Russian entities in connection with the attack on the 2016 presidential election. The defendants are "accused of violating U.S. criminal laws in order to interfere with U.S. elections and political processes," according to a statement from the special counsel's office. The indictment charges them with "conspiracy to defraud the United States, three defendants with conspiracy to commit wire fraud and bank fraud,...
- Councilor Says N.H. Liquor Commission Aiding Cross-Border ‘Money Laundering’ Scheme
- Upper Valley Business Finding ‘Pay Dirt’ in Food Scraps
- Public Painting Of Trayvon Martin Sparks Conversations About Racism On Campus
- One Square Mile: New Bedford’s Gamble On Offshore Wind Energy
- Routine Mailing To Dairy Farmers Included A Rare Note: Suicide Hotline Info
Mikaela Shiffrin narrowly missed a podium finish in the slalom at the Pyeongchang Winter Olympics, falling short in her bid to become the first U.S. skier to win three gold medals and failing to win a medal in the event she won at the 2014 Games. Shiffrin wasn't able to claw back enough time from a first run that left her in fourth place and nearly half a second behind the leaders — and that's where she remained after the top skiers raced their second and final run of the day. In the end, she...