Updated at 7 a.m. ET A man who police had identified as a suspect in a string of deadly bombings in the Austin, Texas, area this month killed himself early Wednesday by triggering an explosion in his car as officers approached the vehicle to make an arrest, police said early Wednesday. For now, police have identified the suspect only as a 24-year-old white male. Austin Police Chief Brian Manley says he's awaiting positive identification and notification of next of kin. The suspect died in the...
- Connecticut Has Given Private Schools Over $3M In Public Cash For Security Upgrades
- Facing Deportation Threat, This New Hampshire Family Is Looking For Answers
- When The Heat Escapes Chilly New England Homes, So Does Money
- How The Russian Social Media Effort Boosted Bernie
- Tackling The N-Word On Campus, After Her Famous Father Used It On Stage