When targeting his message to white evangelical voters, President Trump has often focused on traditional priorities for social conservatives, such as abortion and religious freedom . But in recent months another issue – criminal justice – has become a priority for Trump's influential group of evangelical advisers. Several of them attended a prison reform summit at the White House on Friday, where President Trump told the audience, "America is a nation that believes in the power of redemption....
- Re-Discovered Tapes Detail Memories of New England Holocaust Survivors
- Facing Rider Fury, Steamship Authority To Undergo Top-To-Bottom Audit
- Sandy Hook Families Push To Hold Gun Maker Accountable In Court
- Free Speech Or A Threat? Vermont Supreme Court Decision Highlights Continuing Tension
- As Hartford Becomes Home, Puerto Rican Evacuees Take A Trip To Mark Twain House