Updated at 5:14 p.m. ET President Trump promised steel and aluminum executives Thursday that he will levy tariffs on imports of their products in coming weeks. He said the imported steel will face tariffs of 25 percent, while aluminum will face tariffs of 10 percent. "We're going to build our steel industry back and we're going to build our aluminum industry back," Trump told reporters. The president announced the action after meeting with leaders of the two industries at the White House. On...
- After Threat at One N.H. School, Anxiety Takes Toll on Students, Parents, and Teachers
- Can You Prove That Vermont’s Main Business Incentive Creates Jobs? It’s Debatable
- Sandy Hook Memorial Commission Releases Semifinalist Designs
- #Relationships: Teaching Sex Ed To Students With Disabilities
- For Every High Profile Immigration Stay, Dozens Leave New England
Friends, family and neighbors were worried about Nikolas Cruz. So were social workers, teachers and sheriff's deputies in two counties. As classes at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School resumed two weeks after the shooting rampage that left 17 people dead , it is increasingly clear that Cruz, the alleged gunman, was deeply troubled. The 19-year-old was the subject of dozens of 911 calls and at least two separate tips to the FBI. He also came to the attention of the Florida Department of...