Updated at 12:04 p.m. ET Attorneys for President Trump are emphasizing how much they've cooperated with investigators as negotiations continue over how and when he might talk with Justice Department special counsel Robert Mueller. Lawyers for the president on Thursday released a list that they said detailed the information and access the White House and Trump campaign have given to Mueller's Russia probe and congressional inquiries. The document said the White House has provided more than 20...
- Reversing Its Decision, FEMA Tells Puerto Rican Evacuees To Move Out of Hartford Hotel
- DOJ Threatens To Subpoena Lawrence In ‘Sanctuary City’ Fight
- Projects Hoping To Bring Clean Power To Massachusetts, Compete For Vermonters’ Support
- For Undocumented Workers On Vermont Farms, 2017 Was A Year Filled With Anxiety
- 6,000 Salvadorans In Massachusetts Will Lose Protected Status