- ‘We Feel Like Home’: Displaced Puerto Ricans Celebrate Traditional Christmas Parranda
- New Hampshire Creates Civil Rights Unit to Combat Discrimination
- Traffic Stop Of Migrant Workers Raises Questions About Policing Policy
- Last-Minute Cuts in Connecticut Equate To Hidden Tax On Your Utility Bill
- Immigration Tribunals Stressed As Refugee Applicants Arrive In Canada On Foot
Drones are continuing to take off as Christmas gifts. This holiday season, shoppers will buy nearly 1.6 million drones, up 31 percent from last year, according to the Consumer Technology Association . But on Christmas morning, remember this warning: If they weigh more than 0.55 pounds, the high-flying gadgets have to be registered with the Federal Aviation Administration. A registrant must attach a drone ID number, linked to the owner's name and address, and pay a $5 fee. "Registration gives...