Updated at 3:43 p.m. ET President Trump outlined his goals for military modernization and economic advancement Monday, as he unveiled his national security strategy in a speech in Washington. The strategy document — which every president is required by law to produce — offers a blueprint for Trump's military and foreign policy. It could help to guide future decisions on defense spending, trade negotiations and international cooperation. "What we have built here in America is precious and...
- Immigration Tribunals Stressed As Refugee Applicants Arrive In Canada On Foot
- Maine To Set Up New Collaborative To Research Lobster Fishery
- What’s Been The Impact Of Connecticut’s Gun Laws After Sandy Hook?
- A Cawful Examination Of Connecticut’s Crows
- The Other Side of Roxham Road: Canada Grapples With Border Refugees
Merely Torres-Garcia sat in the second-floor conference room at a downtown Hartford Red Roof Inn, and she was bundled up -- wearing two shirts, a zip-up hoodie, a jacket, and gloves. She also had on a pair of Air Jordans which she said is something she wouldn’t wear in Puerto Rico.